VsPortal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

prevent workers from cutting trees in other people's bases

3 posters

Go down

prevent workers from cutting trees in other people's bases Empty prevent workers from cutting trees in other people's bases

Post by deuuuuude Fri Aug 06, 2010 6:48 pm

self explanatory.Someone sees you doing way better than them at lumbering and decides to ruin your base.Even if you have no grudge or past grievances with them.My suggestion would be to disallow cutting of trees in other people's bases unless allowed to build by the owner of that base.

deuuuuude

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2010-03-06

Back to top Go down

prevent workers from cutting trees in other people's bases Empty Re: prevent workers from cutting trees in other people's bases

Post by iLawlAtYou Sun Aug 08, 2010 4:24 am

Has been suggested already.

iLawlAtYou
Global Moderator

Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2009-11-27

Back to top Go down

prevent workers from cutting trees in other people's bases Empty Re: prevent workers from cutting trees in other people's bases

Post by Kurisu Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:57 am

Just kick them >.> Red is more than capable of -kick colorhere. It isn't THAT hard, unless of course you have a bad red. . . in which, I am sorry for your loss.

Kurisu

Number of posts : 337
Registration date : 2009-03-07

Back to top Go down

Post by deuuuuude Sun Aug 08, 2010 4:34 pm

where can i find the old suggestions?I can read up on them so i don't post an old suggestion again.

deuuuuude

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurisu Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:19 pm

The search function is always nice to use.

Kurisu

Back to top Go down

Post by deuuuuude Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:52 pm

your last suggestion makes no sense.asking people to use the search function always is useless if you don't even know what to search for, or that it even exists in the first place.such comments are no help at all

deuuuuude

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurisu Thu Aug 12, 2010 4:04 pm

deuuuuude wrote:where can i find the old suggestions?I can read up on them so i don't post an old suggestion again.

Kurisu wrote:The search function is always nice to use.

Look something up before you post it. . . . Repeat threads are a hassle, if you can find one that has already been posted, you may add onto that, or a solution may have been procured and placed there. So yes, my post was of help, you just didn't have the correct perspective on it.

Kurisu

Back to top Go down

Post by deuuuuude Sat Aug 14, 2010 1:50 am

i found the thread you talked about.Apparently nothing was done and there was no consensus about it, so reviving this topic looks ok to me.

secondly,your remark on the search function.A quick search on the word "tree" reveals nothing,since the search function only searches the topic sentence for the word.Any deviation of the word tree.As in TREEEESSSS or something to that effect,will not be revealed in the search.So what you are asking people to do is ridiculous.Search function isn't god.

Before you debate something,look up to see if it's applicable first.Don't come up with stuff like "the search function is always good to use" that don't even help the person to find what he's looking for.

deuuuuude

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurisu Sat Aug 14, 2010 3:30 pm

Before your statement, you had implied that you hadn't used the search function before you posted this. Now I know that you have and your argument is valid, but at the time it was not.

By the way, I didn't say that it was a problem to revive the thread, lawl did, so please don't quarrel that with me. That is his choice, you asked how to look up previous threads, I told you how, you can say that it works like crap, but do it over a pm or post it under website suggestions, there is no point in calling me out openly. My statement was valid. If you had said earlier that you had used the search function to look up a prior thread, and you couldn't find it then, there wouldn't be a problem now would there?

I had no idea it was a repeat thread, I haven't been a mod for as long as lawl, but I can tell you this, I gave you a valid suggestion, I wasn't wrong, please don't come up with a debate if you are in the wrong in the first place.

If you would like to continue this, continue it over pm, and if you would also like, feel free to post your problems with the search function in the website suggestions area, but this topic has come off of it's first meaning.

Kurisu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down