VsPortal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Some questions about how to play as human

+4
rinxx420
Greg
!|cff0000ffClue
Englocked
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Some questions about how to play as human Empty Some questions about how to play as human

Post by Englocked Wed Mar 11, 2009 6:34 pm

I was wondering a few things

1) how to counter mass upgraded shades early in the game ?
2) what to build behind main wall to prevent units from getting in your base? walls can get destroyed by v3 missile and immune buildings don't stand a chance vs shades
3) is it possible to win vs a vamp who got 3 tiger claws and high armor ?

Englocked

Number of posts : 193
Registration date : 2009-03-08

Back to top Go down

Some questions about how to play as human Empty Re: Some questions about how to play as human

Post by !|cff0000ffClue Wed Mar 11, 2009 6:36 pm

1) Use Gold Mine defensive wall method.
2) Either walls or massive Gold Mines.
3) I can easily pawn a level 100 Vampire with 20k base stats and over 60k gold without effort.
!|cff0000ffClue
!|cff0000ffClue
Global Moderator

Mood : Some questions about how to play as human Icon_cry
Number of posts : 330
Registration date : 2009-02-06

https://vsportal.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Some questions about how to play as human Empty Re: Some questions about how to play as human

Post by Englocked Wed Mar 11, 2009 6:54 pm

I'll try that goldmines method.

How do you pwn such vampire since he destroy any wall in like 1 second with these tiger claws ? slayerwall maybe ? :p
Hmm, I've checked a level 100 vamp with 3 tiger claws kills any wall in 1 hit, except tank wall wich needs 2 hits -,-

Englocked

Back to top Go down

Post by Greg Thu Mar 12, 2009 4:54 am

I have the best method ever... But it should not be legal... So i wont tell sry...
Greg
Greg
Global Moderator

Mood : Some questions about how to play as human Icon_sad
Number of posts : 564
Registration date : 2009-02-07

http://VsPortal.tk

Back to top Go down

Post by !|cff0000ffClue Thu Mar 12, 2009 7:43 am

Long experience, mastering usage of vampire and knowing all its weaknesses and play more ^^ Then you'll find out the method yourself.
!|cff0000ffClue
!|cff0000ffClue
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by rinxx420 Thu Mar 12, 2009 10:58 am

2) what to build behind main wall to prevent units from getting in your base? walls can get destroyed by v3 missile and immune buildings don't stand a chance vs shades

1. comet towers/wall of truesight Razz
2.either 2 more walls or healing towers or manaburn/armor reducing
3. yes mass last endgame upgrade of comettowers about 4-6... have a armor reducer wall reduce 960 armor.... and that vamp will go down like a piece of butter on a stack of hot flap jacks
rinxx420
rinxx420

Mood : Some questions about how to play as human Icon_wink
Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2009-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post by !|cff0000ffClue Thu Mar 12, 2009 4:07 pm

rinxx420 wrote:

1. comet towers/wall of truesight Razz
2.either 2 more walls or healing towers or manaburn/armor reducing
3. yes mass last endgame upgrade of comettowers about 4-6... have a armor reducer wall reduce 960 armor.... and that vamp will go down like a piece of butter on a stack of hot flap jacks
1. Comet do not work well against mass shades.
2. Walls can be destroyed by V3 and Pulse Gem.
3. Good vampires will buy 2 Shield+800 and 1 Mask of Undeath.
!|cff0000ffClue
!|cff0000ffClue
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Englocked Fri Mar 13, 2009 1:11 am

Hmm well I already found a lame method to prevent the vamp from getting in my base. I spam a lot workers at the entrance and I keep surrounding the vamp with them, the main vamp having no windwalk, he can't get out and is forced to teleport eventually (assuming I have some strong towers).

And is there a point about building these expensive walls at late game (except spike and purity)? I mean since they get destroyed in one hit, I could very well use houses instead..

Englocked

Back to top Go down

Post by !|cff0000ffClue Fri Mar 13, 2009 4:51 pm

Englocked wrote:Hmm well I already found a lame method to prevent the vamp from getting in my base. I spam a lot workers at the entrance and I keep surrounding the vamp with them, the main vamp having no windwalk, he can't get out and is forced to teleport eventually (assuming I have some strong towers).

And is there a point about building these expensive walls at late game (except spike and purity)? I mean since they get destroyed in one hit, I could very well use houses instead..
Professional vampires would take advantage of these workers to feed.
!|cff0000ffClue
!|cff0000ffClue
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Englocked Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:20 pm

!|cff0000ffClue wrote:
Englocked wrote:Hmm well I already found a lame method to prevent the vamp from getting in my base. I spam a lot workers at the entrance and I keep surrounding the vamp with them, the main vamp having no windwalk, he can't get out and is forced to teleport eventually (assuming I have some strong towers).

Well there are no professional vampires. Good vampires would take advantage of these workers to feed, even bad vampires would I think. But what to do then with that feed ? they won't get much stronger, their inventory is full of the best items and the upgrades at research center takes longer and longer..
Mass marines maybe ?

Englocked

Back to top Go down

Post by !|cff0000ffClue Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:55 pm

Englocked wrote:
!|cff0000ffClue wrote:

Well there are no professional vampires. Good vampires would take advantage of these workers to feed, even bad vampires would I think. But what to do then with that feed ? they won't get much stronger, their inventory is full of the best items and the upgrades at research center takes longer and longer..
Mass marines maybe ?
If you fight me, i'll take 2 seconds to kill all 48 of your workers.
!|cff0000ffClue
!|cff0000ffClue
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Englocked Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:12 pm

If you fight me, i'll take 2 seconds to kill all 48 of your workers.[/quote]

And how would you do that? if it's not a secret cyclops

Englocked

Back to top Go down

Post by SaMmM Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:52 pm

Englocked wrote:If you fight me, i'll take 2 seconds to kill all 48 of your workers.

And how would you do that? if it's not a secret cyclops[/quote]

Stomp

SaMmM
Admin

Mood : Some questions about how to play as human Icon_redface
Number of posts : 170

https://vsportal.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Englocked Fri Mar 13, 2009 11:23 pm

Does stomp deal 8k damage?
Rain of ice maybe ?

Englocked

Back to top Go down

Post by !|cff0000ffClue Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:31 am

If you upgrade your worker to max HP, i'll play like my vamp is frozen ^^ I already mastered how to control the vamp... but i cannot buy multiple items. Limited choice since i cannot drop an item @.@
!|cff0000ffClue
!|cff0000ffClue
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Englocked Sat Mar 14, 2009 2:11 pm

Hmm what do you mean playing like your vamp is frozen ??
Btw I'm not using harvesters, actually I'm using blood elf builders or something so I'm not limited to 48 workers and I can still get wood.

Englocked

Back to top Go down

Post by !|cff0000ffClue Sat Mar 14, 2009 3:24 pm

FYI, even if you have multiple workers to block me, all i need to do is kill them all. I will not take more than 10 seconds to kill every worker you have including your House that is training them.
!|cff0000ffClue
!|cff0000ffClue
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Englocked Sat Mar 14, 2009 6:10 pm

Well I don't know how you would do that. Mind about telling me? And btw I don't use only one house to pump them, Actually I need less than 10 seconds to fill my screen with builders.

Englocked

Back to top Go down

Post by !|cff0000ffClue Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:50 pm

Just download Garena and get a 1.21a warcraft 3 then i'll demonstrate what I mean.
!|cff0000ffClue
!|cff0000ffClue
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Englocked Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:27 pm

alright, when ?

Englocked

Back to top Go down

Post by !|cff0000ffClue Sun Mar 15, 2009 10:40 am

Just invite me to battle anytime. My Garena UID is !|cff0000ffClue
!|cff0000ffClue
!|cff0000ffClue
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Englocked Sun Mar 15, 2009 6:04 pm

Well, you got through my workers but it took you some time while my towers were dealing their dps. When walls get destroyed in one hit, I think it is an effective strategy, even though u showed me that it's less effective than I thought!

You still have to show me how to kill a well fed vamp :p

Englocked

Back to top Go down

Post by !|cff0000ffClue Sun Mar 15, 2009 10:22 pm

Err... i might need a new PC if i were to kill your base efficiently since i was lagging like a monkey =.="
!|cff0000ffClue
!|cff0000ffClue
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Englocked Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:03 pm

For sure. Anyway, it was not a real game for me, just one game to proove your point about workers wall.

I figured that the mass defensive goldmines can easily be abused to block vamp since it takes forever to kill all those goldmines. With enough towers, the vamp haven't enough time to kill all goldmines and has to go away, leaving you the opportunity to rebuild goldmines.. I guess that's a way to defeat a well fed vamp?

Englocked

Back to top Go down

Post by !|cff0000ffClue Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:25 pm

Gold mine wall has its advantages and disadvantages.

Advantage;
Very powerful to block a strong vampire when the wall breaks.

Disadvantages;
Feeds vampire very rapidly and gives him massive exp to achieve lvl 60 and buy his way to 100.
!|cff0000ffClue
!|cff0000ffClue
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next