VsPortal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unholy Grave and Pickaxe, which is better?

+4
iLawlAtYou
alvinchiew
Kurisu
mysticdude42
8 posters

Go down

Unholy Grave and Pickaxe, which is better? Empty Unholy Grave and Pickaxe, which is better?

Post by mysticdude42 Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:43 pm

It has come to me in of my experience in playing as a vampire would piss me off if there was no feeder( eventually there was) so now my target was locked on 2 very advanced players, these were the wall they built: Tank Wall, Divine Wall, Tree Wall, Tiny Wall and Gold Wall, and of course 2x lvl 3 WoH and 2x lvl 2 WoH(Wall of Health)
(they were both friends so thats why they build the same walls) i was only lvl 62 that time, and the game timer was 00:23:46 i was browsing through the vampire's shop for a strategy so I had only 2 choices, a pickaxe or an unholy grave well normally advanced human hosts would ban pickaxe and he didint so i resolved on using unholy grave FIRST, I reckon unholy grave is better than pickaxes coz,
Unholy Grave: get 3 - 5 of these and it'd be easy to destroy gold mines to block off edges and sides, i dunno if it will work on other buildings like diamond mine so after that i used SoD to blink in and got fed greatly.
Pickaxe: Now is time for the other player his wall/edge/ was blocked by both diamond mines and gold mines so i tried using pickaxe but they only destroyed 1-4 gold mines<<<(i think it was a bug coz i saw +120 +120 +120 +120)but the problem was he stacked it so i purchased YET another unholy grave and it destroyed diamond mines and gold mines i didnt even knew i could destroy diamond mines with unholy grave (WOW SPLENDID)
the cons of unholy grave:when u buy the ingredients you need 2 massive graves but needs a cd of 30 sec for 1 massive grave spawn and i had to wait for ( 1 unholy grave = 5 massive grave + 450 gold for recipe = unholy grave )30 sec x 5 x 3 + cd of unholy grave recipe = ? 10 minutes (estimated)
the cons of a pickaxe: i dont think there are any coz every item is perfect in its way except for cd's or some PRO items
mysticdude42
mysticdude42

Mood : Unholy Grave and Pickaxe, which is better? Icon_evil
Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2009-12-20

http://www.vsportal.tk

Back to top Go down

Unholy Grave and Pickaxe, which is better? Empty Re: Unholy Grave and Pickaxe, which is better?

Post by Kurisu Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:18 am

Well, you have to be careful.

I build walls of health throughout my base. These heal gms too.
And if the GMS are a high level, their regen is too high to do anything.
This can easily be canceled too with building life upgrade at Research center. Adding more health and armor. Since ALL armor has some sort of effect on magic, just a much smaller one, it will effect the walls enough so that you can just kill them or build more of the health walls.

Pickaxe is the only surefire way to kill 3 walls.

And to speed up holy grave process:

Start at the beginning of the game getting graves in your research center. Then upgrade later into 2 different graves, one for lich and one for vamp.
Graves stack, so you can do more damage faster, crushing their defenses.

Kurisu

Number of posts : 337
Registration date : 2009-03-07

Back to top Go down

Unholy Grave and Pickaxe, which is better? Empty Re: Unholy Grave and Pickaxe, which is better?

Post by alvinchiew Sun Jan 17, 2010 12:03 am

Both have its own purpose, the problem with pickaxe would be crushing some goldmines, and it would be useless if the player stacked it.... and for unholy grave, it needs a freaking long time to build it and its very easy to be crush, just build an end game oracle at mid bottom of your base with upgrades of full range, keep revealing or put some wards round ur base, viola unholy grave is wasted
alvinchiew
alvinchiew
Admin

Mood : Unholy Grave and Pickaxe, which is better? Icon_razz
Number of posts : 354
Registration date : 2009-03-06

Back to top Go down

Post by iLawlAtYou Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:59 am

Moved to general discussions.

iLawlAtYou
Global Moderator

Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2009-11-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurisu Sun Jan 17, 2010 1:58 pm

Eh, this is why you use it before 6:32 seconds (fastest command center ever). Then the game is easy. Afterwards, unholy graving is useless.

Personally, I believe in the simplicity of kitty claws and v3x (It was put in for a reason lol). Just try that for a while.

Kurisu

Back to top Go down

Post by alvinchiew Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:03 pm

I believe the Fastest CC ever would be dgs012's time if not mistaken it would be 6.02, at my country would be 6.17. And also the time that mysticdude had mention would be higher than 6.30
alvinchiew
alvinchiew
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurisu Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:06 pm

Ah, well... not to many people can even do 7 mins.. sorry for saying 6.32 is fastest XD (I swear that is what I thought... I am stuck at 6:45 to 7 o.0... 6.02 o.0!?)

But as long as you get them by 7 mins you should be fine (unless playing our clan shamans or some one else that is good.

Kurisu

Back to top Go down

Post by alvinchiew Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:17 pm

dgs012 is from US i think... or Romania, * short term memory losses *
alvinchiew
alvinchiew
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurisu Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:21 pm

Well, if dgs012 is in your game, just quit as vampy, because that is beyond reasonable.

Kurisu

Back to top Go down

Post by alvinchiew Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:37 pm

well, to be as quick as him, you have to sacrifice somethings, as in no Heros for starters, upgrade lesser worker motivation. So, once you have da cash, figure a ways to crush him early game
alvinchiew
alvinchiew
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurisu Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:43 pm

Still, 6 mins is scary fast. And why would you have to sacrifice work motivation >.< my record of 6.35 was no different, I was just more hotkey savvy at the time XD

Kurisu

Back to top Go down

Post by alvinchiew Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:54 pm

sacrificing some upgrades is to save more lumber for the mines, it doesn't seem much but me and juan worked our way from 7minute CC till 6.30 from there
alvinchiew
alvinchiew
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurisu Sun Jan 17, 2010 3:02 pm

true... well whatever floats your boat ^^

Kurisu

Back to top Go down

Post by mysticdude42 Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:07 am

alvin.. did that dgs012 guy upgraded worker motivation, gem quality and alll those? coz they also affect gold mine building... like... at least upgrade till 800 hpwould be 10k?so supposedly gem quality is 5k or so... u can build 3 or 4 already which also effects by 5 to 10 sec and kurisu er...i hate playing bans and playing with ppl who play bans coz thats just against the rules of the host... and he could play it(if allowed) any other besides human ^&^
mysticdude42
mysticdude42

Back to top Go down

Post by alvinchiew Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:09 am

Yes he did, he could make 48 workers under 6 trees in 12 sec, from there his lumber rate would be imba
alvinchiew
alvinchiew
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mysticdude42 Thu Feb 04, 2010 6:20 pm

SIAO
mysticdude42
mysticdude42

Back to top Go down

Post by -GoG-|Clone Thu Feb 04, 2010 10:07 pm

dgs is the one of the fastest human make cc. i can't even make it for 6min, everytime i sure lack 15-20 gold -____- because i can't spam all worker at 12sec Very Happy

-GoG-|Clone

Mood : Unholy Grave and Pickaxe, which is better? Icon_biggrin
Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2010-01-27

Back to top Go down

Post by TheFacelessOne Tue Jul 06, 2010 5:07 am

how do u guys build CC's so quick?

TheFacelessOne

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-06-13

Back to top Go down

Post by -GoG-|Clone Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:57 am

-GoG-|Clone

Mood : Unholy Grave and Pickaxe, which is better? Icon_biggrin
Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2010-01-27

Back to top Go down

Post by UlquiorraSan Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:04 pm

mysticdude42 wrote:It has come to me in of my experience in playing as a vampire would piss me off if there was no feeder( eventually there was) so now my target was locked on 2 very advanced players, these were the wall they built: Tank Wall, Divine Wall, Tree Wall, Tiny Wall and Gold Wall, and of course 2x lvl 3 WoH and 2x lvl 2 WoH(Wall of Health)
(they were both friends so thats why they build the same walls) i was only lvl 62 that time, and the game timer was 00:23:46 i was browsing through the vampire's shop for a strategy so I had only 2 choices, a pickaxe or an unholy grave well normally advanced human hosts would ban pickaxe and he didint so i resolved on using unholy grave FIRST, I reckon unholy grave is better than pickaxes coz,
Unholy Grave: get 3 - 5 of these and it'd be easy to destroy gold mines to block off edges and sides, i dunno if it will work on other buildings like diamond mine so after that i used SoD to blink in and got fed greatly.
Pickaxe: Now is time for the other player his wall/edge/ was blocked by both diamond mines and gold mines so i tried using pickaxe but they only destroyed 1-4 gold mines<<<(i think it was a bug coz i saw +120 +120 +120 +120)but the problem was he stacked it so i purchased YET another unholy grave and it destroyed diamond mines and gold mines i didnt even knew i could destroy diamond mines with unholy grave (WOW SPLENDID)
the cons of unholy grave:when u buy the ingredients you need 2 massive graves but needs a cd of 30 sec for 1 massive grave spawn and i had to wait for ( 1 unholy grave = 5 massive grave + 450 gold for recipe = unholy grave )30 sec x 5 x 3 + cd of unholy grave recipe = ? 10 minutes (estimated)
the cons of a pickaxe: i dont think there are any coz every item is perfect in its way except for cd's or some PRO items

If you have sphere and one of the player's goldmines are less than 4 per 1 space, then you can use Pickaxe and sphere into the base.

Unholy Grave is a rather gay item for walls and goldmines (If player is stupid enough not to attack the grave).

UlquiorraSan

Mood : Unholy Grave and Pickaxe, which is better? Icon_cry
Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2010-11-29

Back to top Go down

Post by [X3]RoXaS Tue Nov 30, 2010 11:00 pm

sometime the player will choose the wolf size of vamp and step on the unholy grave and make the grave hardly hit by comet, slayer etc.

[X3]RoXaS

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2009-11-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down