VsPortal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SaMmM: 80 second onset for Worker Motivation

+10
rqx
pikachu88
deivo
!|cff0000ffClue
Gippal
alvinchiew
Englocked
rinxx420
Greg
GosuSheep
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Should Worker Motivation be changed

SaMmM: 80 second onset for Worker Motivation - Page 2 I_vote_lcap32%SaMmM: 80 second onset for Worker Motivation - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 32% 
[ 7 ]
SaMmM: 80 second onset for Worker Motivation - Page 2 I_vote_lcap68%SaMmM: 80 second onset for Worker Motivation - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 68% 
[ 15 ]

Total Votes : 22

SaMmM: 80 second onset for Worker Motivation - Page 2 Empty Re: SaMmM: 80 second onset for Worker Motivation

Post by Silversong Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:50 pm

vamp speed relies primarily on humans. There is no one strategy that will easily win the game for either side. It's all about the vamp player(s) overpowering their human opposition. If this requires finding a player who hasn't upgraded worker HP, then so be it. If every player played perfectly, no amount of rule changing would lead to a balanced map. The vamp simply would not have a chance to gain any money. This involves building walls of health, Worker hp upgrade, Wall HP upgrade, team repairing, tree cut on the gold spot, anti-assassin towers, blocking all possible ways of a vamp to gain gold. As long as somebody gives you a vulnerability for a shade TP or exposed GMs or whatever, you stand a chance.

I voted no change. And I mostly play vamp. It's hard, but not impossible.

Silversong

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2009-04-11

Back to top Go down

SaMmM: 80 second onset for Worker Motivation - Page 2 Empty Re: SaMmM: 80 second onset for Worker Motivation

Post by !|cff0000ffClue Thu Apr 16, 2009 10:21 pm

Silversong wrote:vamp speed relies primarily on humans. There is no one strategy that will easily win the game for either side. It's all about the vamp player(s) overpowering their human opposition. If this requires finding a player who hasn't upgraded worker HP, then so be it. If every player played perfectly, no amount of rule changing would lead to a balanced map. The vamp simply would not have a chance to gain any money. This involves building walls of health, Worker hp upgrade, Wall HP upgrade, team repairing, tree cut on the gold spot, anti-assassin towers, blocking all possible ways of a vamp to gain gold. As long as somebody gives you a vulnerability for a shade TP or exposed GMs or whatever, you stand a chance.

I voted no change. And I mostly play vamp. It's hard, but not impossible.
You're lucky i used my vote today or i will de-repute you /gg
!|cff0000ffClue
!|cff0000ffClue
Global Moderator

Mood : SaMmM: 80 second onset for Worker Motivation - Page 2 Icon_cry
Number of posts : 330
Registration date : 2009-02-06

https://vsportal.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Gippal Thu Apr 16, 2009 10:40 pm

i'm half agree with silversong...

!|cff0000ffClue wrote:You're lucky i used my vote today or i will de-repute you /gg

is it necessary? >_>
Gippal
Gippal

Mood : SaMmM: 80 second onset for Worker Motivation - Page 2 Icon_twisted
Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2009-03-07

Back to top Go down

Post by !|cff0000ffClue Thu Apr 16, 2009 11:09 pm

Gippal wrote:i'm half agree with silversong...

!|cff0000ffClue wrote:You're lucky i used my vote today or i will de-repute you /gg

is it necessary? >_>
He's being ego =.="
!|cff0000ffClue
!|cff0000ffClue
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Silversong Fri Apr 17, 2009 1:18 am

I'm just giving my opinion. If you don't like free expression and constructive ideas, by all means, gestapo me.

Silversong

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2009-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post by !|cff0000ffClue Fri Apr 17, 2009 1:16 pm

Silversong wrote:I'm just giving my opinion. If you don't like free expression and constructive ideas, by all means, gestapo me.
That is the very main reason why reputation vote is allowed. If you dislike the post, devote that person and since I got my chance to vote again ^^ Twisted Evil
!|cff0000ffClue
!|cff0000ffClue
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo Fri Apr 17, 2009 2:54 pm

Where is the reputation button? Give me screenshot, and I'll give you a rep.
Momo
Momo

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2009-04-15

Back to top Go down

Post by MySpaceBarBroke Fri Apr 17, 2009 3:05 pm

It's the

+
----
-
+ for positive rep
- for negative
MySpaceBarBroke
MySpaceBarBroke

Mood : SaMmM: 80 second onset for Worker Motivation - Page 2 Icon_mad
Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2009-03-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo Fri Apr 17, 2009 3:06 pm

Thanks, I see it now!

+1
Momo
Momo

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2009-04-15

Back to top Go down

Post by mysticdude42 Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:49 pm

maybe you should increases the range for chain lighting casts, unholy grave and massive grave damages coz it will be fair a little
mysticdude42
mysticdude42

Mood : SaMmM: 80 second onset for Worker Motivation - Page 2 Icon_evil
Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2009-12-20

http://www.vsportal.tk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2