VsPortal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Some advancements in the later versions (This is just a recommendation, so I don't care what you comment, I will respect your comment in any ways.)

4 posters

Go down

Some advancements in the later versions (This is just a recommendation, so I don't care what you comment, I will respect your comment in any ways.) Empty Some advancements in the later versions (This is just a recommendation, so I don't care what you comment, I will respect your comment in any ways.)

Post by mysticdude42 Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:27 am

1.Decrease the gold on upgrading till Goblin House. 300gold? WTF loplz
2.Make Assassins more hard to kill i mean....i just stepeed once on my enemies base and the oracle hitme before i could even touch those harvesters.
3. there are some bases where back and front has rocks and 1 base at the back that has a small river those bases with rocks... make them able to be entered by using SoD(Sphere of Doom) and the one with river? make rivers at almost few more places to make the map look cooler xDD
4.when the vamp atacks ur wall and he is ABOUT to destroy it (till red hp) its so sudden, y'know? just aint natural.... so please do some commands at the wall section (like some warning or.... idk)-.-
5.you think its ok to build aura tower? lol just a suggestion
6. how about some secret items? like at vampirism fire vampires destroy those buildings and $$ pops out how does that sound?
7. Please put some animals like raccoons...wolfs....feels so lonely when im the owning one and every noob becomes a mini vamp lol i was scared that i couldnt scout i know i can build more than 2 command centers/base of operations but thats just..... wasting time you need to do what u need to do peoples feel lonely sometimes!!!
8.supporters, for naga mode vampires, you should put naga siren as the supporter
8.1b Archimonde Mode - Put Doom guard as his supporter
8.1c Wolf mode - Lich King
8.1d illidian mode - furion mode? LOL
9. could you let the humans build an air unit for scouting(e.g. hawk)? like costs like 2k? which is better than wall of seeing far range of detecting invi units (mischiveous ones too) able to have damage spell immune lots of armor... lol just like an end game tower bt a little lamer(sinceits a hawk)
10. how about a courier? some vamps are lazy to go back to base considering to say whether if they can have 4 streaks
11. Set a place for an ancient base like Roshan in DotA to test the limits of vampires/ slayers abilty and when they defeated him it will be announced distinctively lol
--- TATA FOR NOW --- G@G SLEEP
mysticdude42
mysticdude42

Mood : Some advancements in the later versions (This is just a recommendation, so I don't care what you comment, I will respect your comment in any ways.) Icon_evil
Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2009-12-20

http://www.vsportal.tk

Back to top Go down

Some advancements in the later versions (This is just a recommendation, so I don't care what you comment, I will respect your comment in any ways.) Empty Re: Some advancements in the later versions (This is just a recommendation, so I don't care what you comment, I will respect your comment in any ways.)

Post by GosuSheep Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:45 am

1.Decrease the gold on upgrading till Goblin House. 300gold? WTF loplz
No... That would increase human's ability 10fold...

2.Make Assassins more hard to kill i mean....i just stepeed once on my enemies base and the oracle hitme before i could even touch those harvesters.
That's the point. Try forcing oracles to attack your vamp, then sending in assassins.

3. there are some bases where back and front has rocks and 1 base at the back that has a small river those bases with rocks... make them able to be entered by using SoD(Sphere of Doom) and the one with river? make rivers at almost few more places to make the map look cooler xDD
No Comment.

4.when the vamp atacks ur wall and he is ABOUT to destroy it (till red hp) its so sudden, y'know? just aint natural.... so please do some commands at the wall section (like some warning or.... idk)-.-
It looks fine. If vamp kills a wall really quickly, the difference in strength will be noticed. That is all that is needed. You shouldn't need a warning. You should be on your wall all times.

5.you think its ok to build aura tower? lol just a suggestion
100% Agree. Not a tower, but a structure that has a multitude of auras. This should be an entire new thread.

6. how about some secret items? like at vampirism fire vampires destroy those buildings and $$ pops out how does that sound?
Luck is bad. Do not add luck. We do not need luck.

7. Please put some animals like raccoons...wolfs....feels so lonely when im the owning one and every noob becomes a mini vamp lol i was scared that i couldnt scout i know i can build more than 2 command centers/base of operations but thats just..... wasting time you need to do what u need to do peoples feel lonely sometimes!!!
Where's the suggestion? You want raccoons?

8.supporters, for naga mode vampires, you should put naga siren as the supporter
8.1b Archimonde Mode - Put Doom guard as his supporter
8.1c Wolf mode - Lich King
8.1d illidian mode - furion mode? LOL

Sure whatev.

9. could you let the humans build an air unit for scouting(e.g. hawk)? like costs like 2k? which is better than wall of seeing far range of detecting invi units (mischiveous ones too) able to have damage spell immune lots of armor... lol just like an end game tower bt a little lamer(sinceits a hawk)
Owl would be obsolete after you get wards.

10. how about a courier? some vamps are lazy to go back to base considering to say whether if they can have 4 streaks
Fine.

11. Set a place for an ancient base like Roshan in DotA to test the limits of vampires/ slayers abilty and when they defeated him it will be announced distinctively lol
Why?

Please provide reasons as to why you think these ideas should be added instead of blurting nonsense you think of on the crapper.
GosuSheep
GosuSheep

Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2009-03-15

http://stwc.bb2.org

Back to top Go down

Some advancements in the later versions (This is just a recommendation, so I don't care what you comment, I will respect your comment in any ways.) Empty Re: Some advancements in the later versions (This is just a recommendation, so I don't care what you comment, I will respect your comment in any ways.)

Post by Greg Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:30 pm

Lol... I like the last part you said Gosu.

3. That is probably one of the dumbest ideas I have ever heard. Are we here to make the map look more cool? We want better game play and have it be harder.

7. It feels like you are making a joke that is not even funny. You have Rabbits, Raccoons, and other stuff on the South East part of the Vampire's base where it has my name Sam's and Alvin's.

9. Owl's would be pointless because you can just use far sight or use wards like Gosu said.

10. I agree to that, not about the lazy part but if you are hiding next to someone's base and you need an item and you don't have the time to go to the Vamp main base you need something quick. Should be invul and increased speed I think.

11. That is pointless, something extra that would give the humans a thing to do though. But it is irrelevant.

Also moved to Suggestions.
Greg
Greg
Global Moderator

Mood : Some advancements in the later versions (This is just a recommendation, so I don't care what you comment, I will respect your comment in any ways.) Icon_sad
Number of posts : 564
Registration date : 2009-02-07

http://VsPortal.tk

Back to top Go down

Post by mamangan Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:05 pm

I think you are not improving gameplay with all that suggestions.

2. Building oracles is stupid. Comets have shorter range and is the tower to protect your workers.

5. Apparently we have a wall with damage aura already. If we make a tower of auras, the wall would be redundant. Maybe in exchange for that we can have my suggested item slotted wall.

6. This is vamp speed, cash is accumulated via fast farming, either vamp or human. I think gold accumulation is already too fast to be wanting random luck.

8. Cosmetics is just second to gameplay, well we can have that though.

10. It must not carry rod of teleportation and the other teleport item.

11. Any human having The End will just one-hit the roshan or whatever.

I think your just thinking of yourself having a better gameplay.

mamangan

Number of posts : 206
Registration date : 2009-11-29

Back to top Go down

Post by mysticdude42 Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:22 pm

lol ty for the comments and greg i was just trying to be funny...
mysticdude42
mysticdude42

Mood : Some advancements in the later versions (This is just a recommendation, so I don't care what you comment, I will respect your comment in any ways.) Icon_evil
Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2009-12-20

http://www.vsportal.tk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down