VsPortal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fix ensnare

4 posters

Go down

Fix ensnare Empty Fix ensnare

Post by Englocked Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:14 pm

The cooldown at level 20 is way too short, basically 3 level 40 slayers can perma-ensnare the vamp. Dunno if possible but a solution would be to make ensnare cooldown uniformal for all slayers. Or reduce duration or increase cooldown by 2 at least.

Englocked

Number of posts : 193
Registration date : 2009-03-08

Back to top Go down

Fix ensnare Empty Re: Fix ensnare

Post by mamangan Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:41 pm

Just kill slayers, but the fact that bases>slayers is something to consider. I think this really is a good idea.

mamangan

Number of posts : 206
Registration date : 2009-11-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Englocked Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:29 am

Not as easy as you think to kill slayers since ensnare casting range > stomp range. What do you mean "bases>slayers"? Vamp can't kill slayers if they are in a base or?

Englocked

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurisu Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:02 am

Then RUNNNNNNNNNNNN I actually agree with this one, three slayers would required two players to be insync with each other, but I have had it done to me before by Raphy and Exsanguinated, it was HELLLLL They held me there for 1 minute, I had to concoction out, and I couldn't move even after killing the wall, ensnare is probably the strongest wall in the game considering the only counter is one that is bad to have late game.

Kurisu

Number of posts : 337
Registration date : 2009-03-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Englocked Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:45 am

Concoction is not really a counter, you can't use it to break free nor prevent ensnare. Concoction only makes it impossible for slayer to cast ensnare while your vampire is invulnerable.

And by the way, it's a must have item late game

Englocked

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurisu Tue Aug 24, 2010 1:32 pm

>.> And why is that, end game if you are going to die you are going to die, no need in prelonging the game. . . . That extra spot is what makes the difference between vampries. Very Happy (This is one thing I am 100% certain on, running away END game is useless because what are you going to do to get stronger when you already have the toughest build you can get?)

Anyways, back to topic, I don't know of any other "counters" for this, invulnerability shield doesn't work on it, which is fine I guess, but a hold with that short of a cool down that can't be dispelled and can be spammed to the point that you can be perma locked by 3 slayers. . . sad >.>

Kurisu

Number of posts : 337
Registration date : 2009-03-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Englocked Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:24 pm

Kurisu wrote:>.> And why is that
Do I really need to explain why a free item that makes you invulnerable 60% of the time is awesome? And why would you use it only to run away ? You can use it to reduce damage taken while you're destroying walls/goldmine walls, you can also destroy spike wall without immunity shield. I've also used it to block missiles and destroy human's most costy tower Razz

Englocked

Back to top Go down

Post by [X3]RoXaS Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:40 pm

and combination with demonic remains n spirit make you hit the goldmines as much as u want~ Razz

[X3]RoXaS

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2009-11-27

Back to top Go down

Post by mamangan Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:46 am

I was pertaining to what cash the vamp could get, bases are much better to farm over slayers. The vamp's decision to rape a base or rather go every 30 sec to the pool is something to consider.

Even putting the meat wagon on the pool isn't working effectively. Slayers can just blink in a few seconds before the 30th second cycle, then blink out which gets them barely scratched from th meat wagons.

mamangan

Number of posts : 206
Registration date : 2009-11-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum