VsPortal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

alter vampiric research centre collision size

4 posters

Go down

alter vampiric research centre collision size Empty alter vampiric research centre collision size

Post by deuuuuude Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:36 pm

Placing 2 vampiric research centres at the 3 shops will make all buyable units useless.Why so?One of the humans had cut away some trees behind the 3 shops so that slayers/human could blink there to buy gold at the 3 min mark.Lack of space at the front of the 3 shops causes shades,assasins marines to be stuck at the back of the shops(enclosed by the shops and the trees) when purchased.please fix this.

deuuuuude

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2010-03-06

Back to top Go down

alter vampiric research centre collision size Empty Re: alter vampiric research centre collision size

Post by iLawlAtYou Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:12 am

Almost all vampire units have the teleport skill.

Use it.

iLawlAtYou
Global Moderator

Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2009-11-27

Back to top Go down

alter vampiric research centre collision size Empty Re: alter vampiric research centre collision size

Post by mamangan Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:54 am

iLawlAtYou wrote:Almost all vampire units have the teleport skill.

Use it.

That's true. But for example when amassing shades, that would take some precious seconds teleporting all those.

mamangan

Number of posts : 206
Registration date : 2009-11-29

Back to top Go down

Post by iLawlAtYou Fri Jul 30, 2010 8:14 am

Group, Tab, D Click.

Can be spammed very fast.

iLawlAtYou
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurisu Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:08 am

Or just select the group, and hold down shift then hit d once and click really quickly, doesn't take long >.>

Kurisu

Number of posts : 337
Registration date : 2009-03-07

Back to top Go down

Post by deuuuuude Wed Aug 04, 2010 3:43 pm

there are instances where 2 vampiric research centres will seal the vamp from the shop selling kitty claw.It takes a tp to get to the shop selling kitty claws and another tp to get out.Teleport takes time because of the cooldown(once you teleport in).AND every single second is precious in vampspeed.a minute wasted would mean the humans have more time to set up defensive measures for themselves

deuuuuude

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2010-03-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurisu Wed Aug 04, 2010 3:50 pm

Well, when you put it that way I see your point, you could do what I do and host on a bot and kick minis as they come OR you could just not kill humans till everyone is weak, BUT I do see your point, minis can completely block off a shop. . . . SO SAD

Kurisu

Back to top Go down

Post by iLawlAtYou Sun Aug 08, 2010 4:27 am

Build your research center near the shop that sells units and the kitty claw shop, so that you can buy stuff from those two shops.

iLawlAtYou
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurisu Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:56 am

Solution solved. Have fun.

Kurisu

Back to top Go down

Post by mamangan Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:26 pm

Kurisu wrote:Solution solved. Have fun.

I think it was supposed to be "Problem solved."

Anyways, If it is your research center blocking but is already near the shop you want to buy at, that would no longer be a problem.

The best fix for units getting stuck is to code the map with certain parts of the terrain that can't be spawned at. Much like in DotA where the hero Dark Seer is not allowed to use his skill "Vacuum" on very tight or stucking places, though I'm not sure if it would also work in here.

Edit; Typos

mamangan

Number of posts : 206
Registration date : 2009-11-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurisu Wed Aug 18, 2010 1:21 am

Lol, now I am losing my grammar >.>

Oh well, I am not sure if Sammm is going to do that, or sadly update the map. Starcraft 2 has been released and Sammm is still in the army, he was already talking about bringing it over.

Kurisu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum