VsPortal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Honored_APTD WHO IS THIS?!

3 posters

Go down

Honored_APTD WHO IS THIS?! Empty Honored_APTD WHO IS THIS?!

Post by Mordark Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:54 am

Honored_APTD was on my hosting bit and happened to pop in as all the humans were dying and easily feeding me. I had killed 3 giant bases then had enough for a demonic remains or enough for a sphere of doom, then wait for remains later. Very Happy Then all of a sudden I kill blue (Honored_APTD) and he claims to have used his "hack detection tool" on the map as we were playing. He told me that I would be reported and put on the ban list for the new map coming out. I would have to start at lvl 1 (already a peon, do idc about that) but he claimed I was hacking and that he sent the results to a friend in an email. I did not hack the map and the replay attached will show I never used or knew about them in the first place. Could you please shed some light on what this situation?
Is this guy for real or not?

Epicwar.com download:
http://www.epicwar.com/maps/126289/
Game Replay:
http://www.mediafire.com/?wyzytmdneye
Game save:
http://www.mediafire.com/?nmnzy1zt0em
Mordark
Mordark

Mood : Honored_APTD WHO IS THIS?! Icon_cry
Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2010-03-01

Back to top Go down

Honored_APTD WHO IS THIS?! Empty Re: Honored_APTD WHO IS THIS?!

Post by Greg Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:07 pm

Ummm... That is a hacked map and people have been hosting it... You should not host this map as it has hacks that are known... I have been given them and there are others that have the hacks... Just delete the map and don't join a game using that map or host a game with that map.
Greg
Greg
Global Moderator

Mood : Honored_APTD WHO IS THIS?! Icon_sad
Number of posts : 564
Registration date : 2009-02-07

http://VsPortal.tk

Back to top Go down

Post by Mordark Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:36 pm

Thanks muchly, I've reported the map and deleted my copy of it. Sorry for the fuss, I'll advise others about the hacks and such in it as well. I appreciate your understanding.
Mordark
Mordark

Back to top Go down

Post by Greg Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:57 am

No problem... Where do you play?
Greg
Greg
Global Moderator

Mood : Honored_APTD WHO IS THIS?! Icon_sad
Number of posts : 564
Registration date : 2009-02-07

http://VsPortal.tk

Back to top Go down

Post by Mordark Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:16 pm

far as I can remember, it's in Azeroth (US East)
Mordark
Mordark

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurisu Thu May 27, 2010 11:24 am

Lol, maybe it is a little late to say this, but there is no way to make a hack detection tool.

A hack detection tool detects a third party program using the other's IP address and running various scripts. It works in the same way warden works to find bots, it just watches what information comes back and forth. Unless you were truly running a third party program (Such as PizzaTrainer) then he couldn't detect you anyways because he wasn't the host, and that information is protected by the host computers defender. The only way third parties are detectable is by unlocking it VIA battle.net admin login account, which admins barely log in anyways, and his account isn't one of them, so he was lying and just a sore loser.

PLUS This map is a hacked map, a hack detector doesn't detect added in triggers, otherwise he would have said something at the very start of the map, (and a lot of maps would have problems, who knows where the real Anime Fight or Custom Hero Line Wars is anymore).

In conclusion, you just played, and beat, a sore loser.

Happy hunting!

Kurisu

Number of posts : 337
Registration date : 2009-03-07

Back to top Go down

Honored_APTD WHO IS THIS?! Empty figures

Post by Mordark Thu May 27, 2010 11:28 am

I included the replays, and as you can see I never used the hacks, I'd say he's moronic, and doubt he has much of a life or maturity level...lol. Yeah though, I've stopped playing Vamprism and such though I know it was hacked now, stuff happens.
Mordark
Mordark

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurisu Fri May 28, 2010 8:00 am

Lol, there is no reason to stop Vamping! Speed is still fun and cheat free as long as you get it directly from this site. That is how most of us on here play anyways. Delete the hacked map and download this one and stay tuned for any updates that may come in the near future. That way, every time you have to download a map you know it is hacked and you can inform said host that he is playing a hacked map. If he disagrees, tell him to delete all maps and download here @ vsportal.tk.

Well, I hope you enjoy your day.

Kurisu

Number of posts : 337
Registration date : 2009-03-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum