VsPortal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Giving away the unprotected Jurassic park EE

5 posters

Go down

Giving away the unprotected Jurassic park EE  Empty Giving away the unprotected Jurassic park EE

Post by SaMmM Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:32 am

I just played 1 hour of JPEE today, and just got the feeling again of how awesome of a map it is.

And i thought, this is definitely something that i should not hold on to, and that people should expand the idea of what i had added onto the original map by perfectlyinsane.

So please, i'm calling out mapmakers, private message me.
Tell me:
1. An introduction about yourself
2. What maps have you worked on before, and what was your specific role in the map?
3. Are you proficient in JASS? VJASS? GUI?
4. How often have you played JPEE?
5. What was your favorite class and why?
6. If you could only change one thing about JPEE to make it better, what would it be?
7. What is the best thing about JPEE?
8. What is the worst thing about JPEE?
9. Why should the map be pass on to you, and not other people?
10. Would you keep JPEE as private project for yourself to work on? Or would you make it open source?

These are all the questions that i can come up with for now.
There will be probably more questions lined up.
Take note that proficiency and skill in JASS is important but it is ultimately not what i am looking for!

Keep em coming.

SaMmM
Admin

Mood : Giving away the unprotected Jurassic park EE  Icon_redface
Number of posts : 170
Registration date : 2009-02-06

https://vsportal.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Giving away the unprotected Jurassic park EE  Empty Re: Giving away the unprotected Jurassic park EE

Post by DreathKnight Sun Oct 02, 2011 6:51 pm

i think you should pass the development of Vamp Speed to someone else aswell beacuse that game is awesome

DreathKnight

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2011-09-13

Back to top Go down

Giving away the unprotected Jurassic park EE  Empty Re: Giving away the unprotected Jurassic park EE

Post by DEAncientNaga Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:23 pm

SaMmM, 6.3 is a stable and good to play version, if you desire more, just make more rewards

We are asking for Vampirism Speed Final, a version that has made by SilentXenon is not really anti-cheatpack, he just counter some common cheat activators

Kindly reply.
DEAncientNaga
DEAncientNaga

Mood : Giving away the unprotected Jurassic park EE  Icon_cool
Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2010-03-13

http://vampirismspeed.forumms.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocknarok Sun Aug 12, 2012 7:06 am

Hi SaMmM, i think theres a lot of work.
Here are my ideas:
1)Bug fix- i know few bugs like "When you are in bunker and upgrade it... Survior just disapear. And please... remove bugs on HULK (theres a lot of them)
2)More items, herbs, potions, toys,
3)turrets for mechanic, biologist, poacher and of course... Some way that physics can easily get to the helicopter
4)Survior armor upgrade (or some armor boost item)
5)More rewards... I think there can be 1 turret as reward or just bigger starting wood/gold ammount. I have more ideas so please do some more work on this map... Cool Anyway you did good map so thank you.

PS: Best save/load system ever Wink

Rocknarok

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2012-08-12

Back to top Go down

Post by SckZ Mon Dec 31, 2012 4:12 am

Hello

I always enjoyed playing JPEE but I believe theres a few things lacking.

As a big JPEE player, I believe 90 mins of game isn't enough. What about adding a 120 mins mode with a new "tier" of upgrades/buildings with high costs? I always end up with 10k+ gold and 10k+ wood and all the upgrades done at the end and never know what to do since I've done everything the map has to offer me.

I would also like more base diversity and just more bases. Add more trees so we can hide in them and cut our own base from the forest, or dual entrance bases so we can team up and each of us can block our base entrance.

Maybe even add a mode where someone is allowed to control a part of the dinos? That would be awesome! (I'm just talking about a mode here, not a team. Just so if someone feels like eating people, he can be a dino, but isn't required to play the game).

Nerf the evolutive tower. Even though I love it, its too imba when you get to the end of the map. I usually only build this tower and end up having 1500+ damage on this single tower... which is ridiculous. Maybe fix a limit to it? Something like 200... idk... or even better, make them have a limit of 100 damage and allow us to have a few of them. It would be nice if you had to upgrade the damage of all your towers this way!

I also like the ideas of Rocknarok.

SckZ

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2012-01-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum