At the time SaMmM comes back ...

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: At the time SaMmM comes back ...

Post by DEAncientNaga on Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:22 pm

There's an item in "Vampire Basic" shop use to decrease damage (example: decrease 1000 damage from all attacks)

Price should lowered and damage decrease should increase

@mamangan i dont suggest the idea, because most of the human thinking the same thing, sure type -provamp, the game will not fun anymore

both side should balanced
DEAncientNaga

Mood :
Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2010-03-13

View user profile http://vampirismspeed.forumms.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mamangan on Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:58 pm

DEAncientNaga wrote:There's an item in "Vampire Basic" shop use to decrease damage (example: decrease 1000 damage from all attacks)

Price should lowered and damage decrease should increase

@mamangan i dont suggest the idea, because most of the human thinking the same thing, sure type -provamp, the game will not fun anymore

both side should balanced

pls read again but i will restate

if even one has a different answer, the mode is not implemented

vamp also gets to vote you know.

how about my other suggestions? pls do comment.

i understand that the item ur telling is too weak. i feel like SaMmM just broke Mask of Undeath's stats to smaller cheaper items that is why the numbers are like that.

mamangan

Number of posts : 206
Registration date : 2009-11-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by VladislausX on Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:20 pm

I think the game is quite balanced but u have to play with balanced players to have a proper game. I think the -provamp -prohuman suggestion is quite appropriate to further balance out the game. And i dont think players in countries reflect how noob the whole country's vamp players play. Everyone is different individually. But yeah if u do want to play with pro vamps come to malaysia. I will introduce a few. Pro humans are more common so not much point in seeking them out. The pudge hook can be blocked easily. Sentry wards around ur human will deviate the hook away.

VladislausX

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2009-03-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mamangan on Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:43 pm

so do you think it is worth implementing? the thing is that it is optional, you could still go on to a normal game if no mode is used. my point is that new players can have a taste of the game in a lighter way and be able to explore the game safer.

ok on my suggestions:

PURCHASE TIMES

i think it needs a lot of changes. gauntlets must have its cooldown removed. i think kitty is the item that needs a cooldown because it is the most expensive and most powerful offensive item for vamp(as a non-recipe item). but to balance this nerf, i would recommend that it be available in 10 minutes time.

if the pudge trick still isn't fixed, i believe pudge needs a cooldown, like 15 sec or so to prevent abuse? OR players be informed that a pudge has been purchased for the first purchase(like sphere and kitty).

SLAYER PURCHASES AT SHOPS ON VAMP BASE

other than the items which are already slayer purchasable, i think more items should be added in the non-purchasable items for slayers. i would not list down names but certainly there are items that you guys may think that should not be purchasable.

OTHER MODE

i was thinking that there should be a mode that implements item bans. in the country i play, no items are banned. but in other countries i think this mode serves its purpose. items to be banned can be filtered/chosen. and so the items should always have a 0 stock or can disappear in the shops for the given game.

ACHIEVEMENT ANNOUNCEMENTS

i find it unfair that when there is a significant happening in the vamp's side, no name is put. it should be either that both sides have names or not. like the 1st vamp to get a kitty have its name or that no named would be shown on any human who gets to build the first CC.

that's it for now, pls comment/criticize with reason.

mamangan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Englocked on Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:03 pm

VladislausX wrote:The pudge hook can be blocked easily. Sentry wards around ur human will deviate the hook away.
It's not what we're discussing, the ability itself is fine. We're talking about a glitch where you teleport pudge right after using hook. An easy fix would be to make pudge not able to teleport while casting hook.

Englocked

Number of posts : 193
Registration date : 2009-03-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mamangan on Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:58 am

Englocked wrote:
VladislausX wrote:The pudge hook can be blocked easily. Sentry wards around ur human will deviate the hook away.
It's not what we're discussing, the ability itself is fine. We're talking about a glitch where you teleport pudge right after using hook. An easy fix would be to make pudge not able to teleport while casting hook.

that would be great, i think my suggestion was worse than this.

now into other things in my mind for the game

TIER 1 TOWERS

all towers after opal spire should be somehow unique from the other. the tower that looks like a tank deals AOE damage, so others should also have effects. flame towers should be able to burn the vamp by dealing damage over time, like from dota, huskarr's burning spear. pink diamond towers should deal crits. calcite posts should gain bonus damage every successful successive hit on 1 target, like +20 for 2nd hit then +40 for the next hit then so on and so forth.

VAMP CHAIN LIGHTNING

i believe that we should go off the typical chain lightning to all vamp models. let the old CL for the illidan model. i was thinking that it can become an aoe type of damage for other vamps. like in a circle or a long straight path which should deal the same damage as the old CL. but it still requires a primary target to hit rather than just hitting the ground.

thats all for now, i'm open for additions and criticism with reason.

mamangan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top