Vampirism SPEED Bugs

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vampirism SPEED Bugs

Post by UlquiorraSan on Mon Nov 29, 2010 1:42 pm

Pudge hook across map fatal error, Pudge hooks at specific spots may result in lag as the hook multiplies, command -hp may jam all units' commands and whatever you select will be de-selected as well as nothing will happen when you try to buy an item sometimes, if Vampire teles at a shade when the shade is at a slope ramp downwards and compressed will result it in teleporting into the Human's base after the wall [Its like having nowhere else to tele to and gravity guiding you] and Mini Vampires has higher range than Main Vampire as when I built at the bottom right base with the wall positioning same as alvinchiew's replay of VPS Porn, the Mini Vamp was able to attack my 2nd wall, Demonic Transformation will result in resetting stats even if original was higher, Urn gives useless lumber [No big deal here] and personally, I think Claw of Dreadlord is an inbalanced item as the user will never die in the 3 seconds duration of the buff even when the hp is 1 and receiving damage.
Stats give Vampire immediate hp upon gaining item so for example, I want to use Claw of Dreadlord to attack a wall and prevent myself from dying. I drop a Dracula's Helm, the +500 stats item [Not sure of name] and activate the claw. After downing the walls and the buff wears off, my hp becomes 1 and if i get hit by anything, I would be dead right, but all I have to do is invul and pick back up the Helm within that time which will increase my hp instantly. Although hp may not be much, but it is useful with Shield +800 etc and the final bug which I think is the most powerful and gay is the Double Shade + Pudge bug.
I position a shade outside one end of a enemy Human's base and the other at another end of the base. The Pudge hooks a of the shade and then teleports to the other, while the hook goes pass through the base, the shade will naturally go through as well. During that process, I doubt the shade can be killed and the moment the shade is inside the base, the Vampire teleports to it, therefore entering the base.
Finally, when v3x is cast on a Human and you know it, change your gender and you do not have to worry anymore the missle will land on you, but nothing will happen.

I am very sure all of the bugs are very true and is not my computer's problem or whatsoever and if you do not believe them, try it out yourself.
You may not understand some of them but I can explain in more details.


Last edited by UlquiorraSan on Tue Nov 30, 2010 11:40 am; edited 1 time in total

UlquiorraSan

Mood :
Number of posts : 39
Location : Singapore
Reputation : 0
Registration date : 2010-11-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Vampirism SPEED Bugs

Post by Englocked on Mon Nov 29, 2010 3:18 pm

Pudge hook and demonic transformation bugs sure are annoying, the rest is fine imo as it is counterable.

Englocked

Number of posts : 193
Reputation : 1
Registration date : 2009-03-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Vampirism SPEED Bugs

Post by UlquiorraSan on Mon Nov 29, 2010 3:46 pm

Hmm depends.

UlquiorraSan

Mood :
Number of posts : 39
Location : Singapore
Reputation : 0
Registration date : 2010-11-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Vampirism SPEED Bugs

Post by Englocked on Mon Nov 29, 2010 4:19 pm

what depends of what?

Englocked

Number of posts : 193
Reputation : 1
Registration date : 2009-03-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Vampirism SPEED Bugs

Post by DEAncientNaga on Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:36 pm

These is my explanation, hope it can help you

1) Pudge hook will make fatal error? hmmm...never seen before.
2) Pudge hook will make lag problem? Or is it your graphic card problem?
3) Jam all units' command? Yes, I have met this situation before.
4) Vampire could teleport into human bases using shades? It can be anti if you build your wall properly, but it's still a mystery for me.
5) Baby vampire have longer range than Main vampire? I think this bug is exist but if you build your wall more inside, it couldn't be happened.
6) Demonic Transformation will resetting all attributes? It doesn't matter though. You already could destroy all vulnerable things on that game.
7) Claw of Dreadlord will invulnerable for 3 secs? You can try upgrading harder wall or you can use slayer for defend. (Slayer can make building invulnerable for more than 3 secs)
8] When vampire is in 1 hp condition (after using CoD), pick stats items up can instantly heal some hp? You can try to destroy the item (with slayer / towers) before he picked up.

UlquiorraSan wrote:I position a shade outside one end of a enemy Human's base and the other at another end of the base. The Pudge hooks a of the shade and then teleports to the other, while the hook goes pass through the base, the shade will naturally go through as well. During that process, I doubt the shade can be killed and the moment the shade is inside the base, the Vampire teleports to it, therefore entering the base.
I don't really understand what this mean...

This is my explanation (If you don't understand my bad English please forgive.
Kindly reply.
avatar
DEAncientNaga

Mood :
Number of posts : 134
Location : Malaysia
Reputation : 0
Registration date : 2010-03-13

View user profile http://vampirismspeed.forumms.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Vampirism SPEED Bugs

Post by UlquiorraSan on Tue Nov 30, 2010 11:29 am

DEAncientNaga wrote:These is my explanation, hope it can help you

1) Pudge hook will make fatal error? hmmm...never seen before.
2) Pudge hook will make lag problem? Or is it your graphic card problem?
3) Jam all units' command? Yes, I have met this situation before.
4) Vampire could teleport into human bases using shades? It can be anti if you build your wall properly, but it's still a mystery for me.
5) Baby vampire have longer range than Main vampire? I think this bug is exist but if you build your wall more inside, it couldn't be happened.
6) Demonic Transformation will resetting all attributes? It doesn't matter though. You already could destroy all vulnerable things on that game.
7) Claw of Dreadlord will invulnerable for 3 secs? You can try upgrading harder wall or you can use slayer for defend. (Slayer can make building invulnerable for more than 3 secs)
8] When vampire is in 1 hp condition (after using CoD), pick stats items up can instantly heal some hp? You can try to destroy the item (with slayer / towers) before he picked up.

UlquiorraSan wrote:I position a shade outside one end of a enemy Human's base and the other at another end of the base. The Pudge hooks a of the shade and then teleports to the other, while the hook goes pass through the base, the shade will naturally go through as well. During that process, I doubt the shade can be killed and the moment the shade is inside the base, the Vampire teleports to it, therefore entering the base.
I don't really understand what this mean...

This is my explanation (If you don't understand my bad English please forgive.
Kindly reply.

1)Pudge hook across the map will ultimately make the hook end up on some edge of the map thus multiplying it and will lag a lot before Fatal Error occurs.
2)Pudge hook on specific spots or there are chances that it will lag because IT MULTIPLIES NOT, BECAUSE OF MY GRAPHIC CARD PROBLEM.
3)Yes Vampire can teleport on Shades and I know it can be blocked but why are you saying this? You may have misunderstood me for that's not a bug.
What I meant was if the there 4 walls positioned on a 4-spaced width downhill ramp and the walls are positioned like (if you can understand) 1st Wall - Between the 2 spaces, 2nd & 3rd Walls 1 space side by side each and the last wall positioned same as the 1st wall, and then if Vampire sends a shade or Techies or Pudge (Anything that is half spaced) as close as possible to the 2nd wall and then teleports onto the half-spaced unit, the Vampire will end up in the shade because the Vampire is 1 space and could not be teleported to half-spaced grounds so naturally, it will seek another 1 spaced grounds nearby which is after the downhill ramp due to sort of like gravity. If the wall are on a uphill slope then this trick will not happen. The only way to block this trick is to cover all 1 spaces around the wall for about 500 + AOE where the grounds are connected to the wall. (I know its very hard to understand but if you have played long enough, you will know)
4)Mini Vamps have longer range because it hit my 2nd wall when the Big Vamp could not AND I CAN BUILD MY WALL FURTHER IN BUT I WILL BE DISADVANTAGED BECAUSE ANOTHER BUG WILL BE ABLE TO HAPPEN WHICH IS DOWNHILL AND COMPRESSED TELE BUG WHICH YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND.
5)Vampire does not get invulnerable, it just can't be killed. Do not say Slayer can counter Claw of the Dreadlord so easily because there is casting time involved and you do not know exactly when the Vampire will use it as the damage increase is immediate. If Vampire gets feeds early in game and your Slayers got killed by Pulse Staff or whatever there will be nothing to counter it.
6)Also do not say that we can destroy the item because if he is standing on it, it is practically impossible to target it.

And as for the bug that you stated you do not understand, I will explain as best as I can here and if anyone fails to understand it, then I can only tell you I tried the best of my language.

It is a bug whereby a Pudge hooks an object which I will replace with shades because it is most commonly used, and then teleports to another shade quickly.
When the Pudge teleports, the hook has not ended so if lets say I place the Pudge at the bottom-right corner of the map, I hook the shade and quickly teleport to base before the hook returns to the Pudge, the hook animation will be shown dragging the shade all the way from that spot which I hooked it, to the place where my Pudge teleported and is positioned currently.

During this period, where the shade is being dragged across the map, [Please note that if the hook drag is too far, the hook will somehow end up at any edge of the map and multiply, causing extreme lag and ultimately FATAL ERROR]you can see the shade passing through the terrain.

If within the area there is a base and the shade happens to be dragged through it, [Note that the shade will pass through regardless if you have blocked the edges of your base], the Vampire can teleport on the shade which is at the middle of the base and still being dragged through and therefore, the Vampire will land up inside the base.

But you have to make sure when you Pudge teleports when hooking a shade, it ends up on the opposite side of the base which will enable the hooked shade to pass through the desired terrain/grounds.

If you do not understand, I can't help you anymore...
You just have to play long enough to find out something new.

DEAncientNaga wrote:These is my explanation, hope it can help you

And you do not need to explain to help me because it is not that I do not understand why this happens, but I KNOW and AM SURE these are bugs.

UlquiorraSan

Mood :
Number of posts : 39
Location : Singapore
Reputation : 0
Registration date : 2010-11-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Vampirism SPEED Bugs

Post by DEAncientNaga on Tue Nov 30, 2010 1:09 pm

lol thanks anyway.
We are just arguing the same thing,
If you have chance come War3 RPG - Malaysia Fufu United Ninja Room 2

Show me, I'll be there sometimes(specially for now holiday)
Thank You.
avatar
DEAncientNaga

Mood :
Number of posts : 134
Location : Malaysia
Reputation : 0
Registration date : 2010-03-13

View user profile http://vampirismspeed.forumms.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Vampirism SPEED Bugs

Post by UlquiorraSan on Tue Nov 30, 2010 1:34 pm

Kk.
I hope people don't read this and go abuse it when they can't win.

UlquiorraSan

Mood :
Number of posts : 39
Location : Singapore
Reputation : 0
Registration date : 2010-11-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Vampirism SPEED Bugs

Post by Englocked on Wed Dec 01, 2010 5:28 pm

UlquiorraSan wrote:The only way to block this trick is to cover all 1 spaces around the wall for about 500 + AOE where the grounds are connected to the wall.
Or place your walls in a way that the shade can't be placed on the same ground level as your base. Such as :

Englocked

Number of posts : 193
Reputation : 1
Registration date : 2009-03-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Vampirism SPEED Bugs

Post by UlquiorraSan on Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:44 pm

Englocked wrote:
UlquiorraSan wrote:The only way to block this trick is to cover all 1 spaces around the wall for about 500 + AOE where the grounds are connected to the wall.
Or place your walls in a way that the shade can't be placed on the same ground level as your base. Such as :

LOL! Not like that! If the shade already passed through the Topaz walls then if he teles, he will go to the ramp after the Carnellian walls.
You can't let the shade pass the Topaz walls.

I don't know how to explain lol..

UlquiorraSan

Mood :
Number of posts : 39
Location : Singapore
Reputation : 0
Registration date : 2010-11-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Vampirism SPEED Bugs

Post by DEAncientNaga on Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:22 pm






Follow these images...
1. Small vampire won't able to hit your wall
2. The vampire can't teleport inside


You could try ways in these images, hope it can help u
Thank you.
avatar
DEAncientNaga

Mood :
Number of posts : 134
Location : Malaysia
Reputation : 0
Registration date : 2010-03-13

View user profile http://vampirismspeed.forumms.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Vampirism SPEED Bugs

Post by Englocked on Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:13 pm

UlquiorraSan wrote:LOL! Not like that! If the shade already passed through the Topaz walls then if he teles, he will go to the ramp after the Carnellian walls.
I'm sorry but you're wrong. I made a thread a long time ago where I explained how teleport staff works but it's gone now. I could make a new one if you guys want.

Englocked

Number of posts : 193
Reputation : 1
Registration date : 2009-03-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Vampirism SPEED Bugs

Post by UlquiorraSan on Thu Dec 02, 2010 1:42 am

DEAncientNaga, the first image the Mini Vamp can hit.

UlquiorraSan

Mood :
Number of posts : 39
Location : Singapore
Reputation : 0
Registration date : 2010-11-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Vampirism SPEED Bugs

Post by UlquiorraSan on Thu Dec 02, 2010 1:45 am

Englocked wrote:
UlquiorraSan wrote:LOL! Not like that! If the shade already passed through the Topaz walls then if he teles, he will go to the ramp after the Carnellian walls.
I'm sorry but you're wrong. I made a thread a long time ago where I explained how teleport staff works but it's gone now. I could make a new one if you guys want.

Lol yea im wrong, he will fly below

UlquiorraSan

Mood :
Number of posts : 39
Location : Singapore
Reputation : 0
Registration date : 2010-11-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Vampirism SPEED Bugs

Post by iLawlAtYou on Thu Dec 02, 2010 6:43 am

Please do not double post.

iLawlAtYou
Global Moderator

Number of posts : 174
Reputation : -1
Registration date : 2009-11-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Vampirism SPEED Bugs

Post by Englocked on Thu Dec 02, 2010 7:22 am

UlquiorraSan wrote:Lol yea im wrong, he will fly below
What do you mean "fly below"? It's impossible to teleport in because the shade cannot be placed on the same ground level as the base.

Englocked

Number of posts : 193
Reputation : 1
Registration date : 2009-03-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Vampirism SPEED Bugs

Post by UlquiorraSan on Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:21 am

Englocked wrote:
UlquiorraSan wrote:Lol yea im wrong, he will fly below
What do you mean "fly below"? It's impossible to teleport in because the shade cannot be placed on the same ground level as the base.

To the other base below the wall.

UlquiorraSan

Mood :
Number of posts : 39
Location : Singapore
Reputation : 0
Registration date : 2010-11-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

BEWARE OF EDITED MAPS OF VAMP SPEED FINAL :)

Post by setsunamudou on Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:08 am

MANY EDITED MAPS SCATTERED ALL OVER THE WORLD...PLEASE MAKE A NEW ONE THAT CANNOT BE EDITED...THANK YOU...

setsunamudou

Number of posts : 1
Reputation : 0
Registration date : 2012-04-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Vampirism SPEED Bugs

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum