how to get fast cc timng?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

how to get fast cc timng?

Post by deuuuuude on Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:55 pm

I've read on the forums that the cc timing is 6.15min but the best i could manage is 6.45.I usually have abt 581 gold at 6.30 and the next gold income is at 6.45.

My base is bot right.By following a replay of someone who had a 6.30 cc timing.this is what I did.at the start i build a tent and then houses.basically whatever the vps player did in the replay here.

but I skipped some stuff
By 3 min,i had 3 worker motivation upgrades,3 wall hp upgrades,3 emerald walls.2 lvl 1 health walls.maybe 2 simple opals.skipped seeing tower and the other emmy to save lumber.

at 3 min I trade 8000 lumber for a gold,build vault and upgrade 3 houses to lumber mills.Then i churn out the furbolg harvesters and while doing so spam gold mines(deto some workers to get max furbolg number but still kept a certain number of tier 1 harvesters)at the first income timer of 3.30 i usually have 18-24 gold.I upgrade one of the lumbermills and get a fang.second income time of 4 min i get another fang(and do the necessary detos)and then I upgrade to citadel of faith,grab a super tower builder and start spamming super gold mines(human builder idles from here).I don't use the shift button but instead manually click to improve the speed of completion of gold mines and to make sure no lumber is leftover when the incomer timer reaches each 15/30 second mark.

I must be doing something really wrong to miss cc timing by 30 seconds
can someone teach me the proper way to do it?it will be greatly appreciated.

by the way i would also like to know the proper order of spamming gold mines in order to maximize gold earned.I heard someone saying spam super instead of ultra first if possible.

deuuuuude

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2010-03-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: how to get fast cc timng?

Post by deuuuuude on Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:20 pm

i improved my cc timing to 6.33 but i can't push it further
help pls.

deuuuuude

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurisu on Thu Jul 08, 2010 4:55 pm

If you can get your first income up to 29-ish you will be fine. Who's replay are you watching?

Ex Shaman of lSol
Ex Shaman of IdP

Currently playing on USEast as Kurisu@Azeroth. I have an icon finally, sorry about forgetting kuribot's channel.

Kurisu

Number of posts : 337
Registration date : 2009-03-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by deuuuuude on Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:27 pm

the replay i got was from garena where someone did the 630 cc timing.Tried to imitate him.eva or something...and i can't get 29 gold from first income timer. I need help.My max was 24 only-_-

deuuuuude

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by carlos1018 on Sat Sep 25, 2010 2:36 am

mine @ 6:35 lmao ahahaha 599 at 6:30 gotta ask sven for one more ahaha

carlos1018

Mood :
Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2010-09-16