Have you read this?

100% 100% 
[ 4 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 4

Base outline of Rules:

Post by Kurisu on Wed Jun 02, 2010 3:32 am

Hello, my name is Kurisu, and I am the newest mod at VsPortal.tk.

Thank you for joining the forums, feel free to ask questions/whatnot. I will be more than happy to help, and posting on our forums creates a more fun and friendly environment!

The rules are easily outlined like this:

-No false information.
-No posting hacked maps unless in reporting bugs category. If you are reporting a hacked map please post in the bugs category that you have found a hacked map, upload it somewhere, and then PM a moderator or admin where it is, we should be more than happy to help.
-No flaming, that is cruel and unusual, if you have a serious problem with a user, pm the user directly or pm a moderator or admin.
-No downsizing our maps, do not make our maps look really bad on the forums, or anywhere else for that matter.
-Nothing that disrupts our basic outlined Terms of Service, which are shown from where you register.
-No threatening another user with anything, that includes reporting. If you are going to report a user, just do it, we will look at it and see the outcome, we will also try and keep you anonymous unless required to show you for evidence.
-Pg-13 please, there are children on the site.
-Limit profanity, and TRY and use correct grammatical structure, if you seem smart, chances are you are smart. (this is hypocritical in one of the upcoming rules, but just because I did it doesn't mean you have to)
-Listen to Mods/Admin instructions, unless they are completely against your moral values, in which you report to someone higher up. (If a mod is being a b****, then pm the head mod [Greg] or an admin about his/her misconduct.)
-Enjoy your stay!

Thank you for reading this!

Kurisu.

Ex Shaman of lSol
Ex Shaman of IdP

Currently playing on USEast as Kurisu@Azeroth. I have an icon finally, sorry about forgetting kuribot's channel.

Kurisu

Number of posts : 337
Registration date : 2009-03-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Continued

Post by Kurisu on Wed Jun 02, 2010 3:35 am

Also, if you have read this, post your feelings about this underneath, it is possible to add/remove rules based on a good standpoint. If you are removing or adding a rule, please give us a good reason as to why, and we can "ammend" the rule and add it.

Make a strong argument with the rule, and give an instance of where it helped.

Otherwise, just post on here saying something that you have read it, it is always fun to post :DD (free post right?)

Ex Shaman of lSol
Ex Shaman of IdP

Currently playing on USEast as Kurisu@Azeroth. I have an icon finally, sorry about forgetting kuribot's channel.

Kurisu

Number of posts : 337
Registration date : 2009-03-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Base outline of Rules:

Post by MysteriousMan on Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:32 am

Lol you are correct it is fun to post :DD,and everyone should know i can't spell everything that great and i have been good about the bad word stuff,so please try to stay off of me about the typos because i really suck at spelling some words and saying right words and all that junk i'm just good at math xD Razz
MysteriousMan

Mood :
Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2010-04-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Base outline of Rules:

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top