VsPortal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sphere of Doom and Soul Burner

+2
v^ps.Light
mysticdude42
6 posters

Go down

Sphere of Doom and Soul Burner Empty Sphere of Doom and Soul Burner

Post by mysticdude42 Sun Jan 03, 2010 3:20 am

Post Scriptum: The "correct"/best way of using sphere of doom is to remember to carry these items:
1.Rod Of Teleportation/Spirit(needed)
2.Sphere Of Doom(The main point of this topic ....)
3.Urn of Dracula (optional)
4.shield (+800)(optional)
5.Tree Cutter Gem(If the host didn't ban this item, ur lucky, but this wont be needed at some points)
6.Pickaxe(If the host didn't ban this item, ur lucky, but this wont be needed at some points)
7.Burst Gem/Ricochet Gem(If the host didn't ban this item, ur lucky, but this wont be needed at some points ((but mostly used on with SoD))
8.Unholy Grave (The one I'd pick)
So just pick either 5/6/7/8
Researches (Optional)
1.Minion Health Upgrade

Step 1: Place your shade at your target(do not buy the SoD YET) (You have been warned!)
Step 2: after doing that, make sure your shade doesn't go close to comet/oracle towers.
Step 3: Now buy ur SoD, (The reason of why you shouldn't buy the SoD so early is because when you buy that item, the whole screen suddenly turns red, they will describe "Beware Humans, Vampires has acquired Sphere of Doom!" and that song will appear eventually.
Step 4: now you'll see them
1.(Tree Cutter Gem) regrow the trees and before they finish regrowing all of them (stun or hurry up and blink in)
2.(Pickaxe) build more gold mines at sides(stun or hurry up and blink in)
3.(Blast Gem/Ricochet Gem) upgrade their inner walls( in this part, nothing will happen even if you were to stun them so just shoot those inner walls before they become Sapphire walls(if they did not upgrade Gem Quality, u can still blast it with Ricochet Gem)
4.Unholy Grave, THE BEST OF THE BEST, although they are fragile(3500 hp 0 armor) so just use ur vamp to tank(it'd be better if there were more than 2 of the unholy graves) id say this would be best is because it can destroy both walls + gold mine $_$

Post Scriptum: The "Correct"/Best way to use the Soul Burner(This is only for when all bases are destroyed)
When you destroyed all of the bases, you should have at least 1500g+1500g+(20x8g = 160g)+60g+2500g = Soul Burner x2 Ring of the Hell Lords x8 Urn of Dracula x2 Lich King x1/ A mini vampire to help.

Step 1:Toggle Minimap Terrain to have a better view
Step 2:Activate Urn of Dracula
Step 3: Select a Target to Soul Burn and (since this is late game ur stun stomp should be in a very high level,(AoE increases greatly each level) when you targetted the target Very Happy just go near him as quick as you can and stun him( remember to bring ur lich king too itd be very hard to just kill the human (19k hped human, probably) yourself, and remember once you see that devil vanish from his head he'll immediately blink away so use ur lich king to soul burn him once more
Step 4:Wait for Soul Burn cooldown and kill all humans 1 by 1

---- That's all for this guide. ---- Very Happy rabbit Smile Surprised Laughing Razz cyclops afro lol!
mysticdude42
mysticdude42

Mood : Sphere of Doom and Soul Burner Icon_evil
Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2009-12-20

http://www.vsportal.tk

Back to top Go down

Sphere of Doom and Soul Burner Empty Re: Sphere of Doom and Soul Burner

Post by v^ps.Light Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:54 pm

Erm your way doesnt work many pros will stack at tree try coming SG vamp rm 1 to play, U can try ur way on me but it wun work 1st u soul burn my human i use goblin regrow. 2nd, i will reveal and have wards and i will look at u,3rd i have already uped my gold mine to 9k hp by 4 min the rest u come SG i teACH U Very Happy

v^ps.Light

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2010-02-15

Back to top Go down

Post by alvinchiew Sun Feb 28, 2010 2:12 pm

Pros wont just come from thin air you know? I am sure mystic is just teaching some of the basic guides to the newbies, don't always think higher of yourself because there are always people which is better than you in some way.
PS: ain't saying myself xD, >> "GoG"
alvinchiew
alvinchiew
Admin

Mood : Sphere of Doom and Soul Burner Icon_razz
Number of posts : 354
Registration date : 2009-03-06

Back to top Go down

Post by mamangan Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:33 am

What alvin has said is true, also you may also consider Computer specs. Mine is already 9 years old now and only the HDD has been replaced, so expect lots of lag and all the matrix-like slow motion and 2 fps per sec.

mamangan

Number of posts : 206
Registration date : 2009-11-29

Back to top Go down

Post by v^ps.Light Fri Mar 05, 2010 8:12 pm

Where got act LOL i just telling him the way wun work if so easy work vamp spd wun exist Very Happy

v^ps.Light

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2010-02-15

Back to top Go down

Post by -GoG-|Clone Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:14 am

alvinchiew wrote:Pros wont just come from thin air you know? I am sure mystic is just teaching some of the basic guides to the newbies, don't always think higher of yourself because there are always people which is better than you in some way.
PS: ain't saying myself xD, >> "GoG"

scratch y always me har -.- i am so innocent ler..... anyway alvin... go my.garena.com search search for CF tourney registration and help spam to get more player for that tourney, if that tourney success... vampire speed tourney will be lauching Very Happy i can't wait for the match wooohooo bounce bounce Laughing

-GoG-|Clone

Mood : Sphere of Doom and Soul Burner Icon_biggrin
Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2010-01-27

Back to top Go down

Post by GosuSheep Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:44 am

I still don't understand players that BAN items.

10v2, all items allowed.
GosuSheep
GosuSheep

Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2009-03-15

http://stwc.bb2.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down