Hi I'm dunnowat a.k.a. .|cffff1010FoX.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hi I'm dunnowat a.k.a. .|cffff1010FoX.

Post by dunnowat on Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:10 pm

Hey everyone,

I'm actually an old player that "retired" and feels like coming back into the game. I played VFS ever since Dumbassking was still here. I think the early stages of the game. The whole time I have been playing on Garena. Last time I was playing in Malaysia TFT Room 1 using previous my account named dunnowat. Now I use .|cffff1010FoX. or more commonly called Red FoX. I believe those who have been playing on Garena for a long time in Malaysia TFT Room 1 should know either my previous account or my current account. I sometimes hop rooms as well so I don't play in 1 specific room all the time. So now I felt like playing VFS again so I decided to come out of "retirement" and play again so I guess I'm quite rusty now. I think I was considered a pro back then. Smile Lol. It would be cool if anyone remembers or recognizes me. Smile

I was also buddies with !|cff0000ffClue but I don't ever see him online anymore. May I inquire on what happened to him? Also I am part of his clan called [VFS]. Is this an inactive clan? As I am not sure. Thanks in advance to those who answer my questions and i just wanna say hi to everyone.

dunnowat

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-12-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi I'm dunnowat a.k.a. .|cffff1010FoX.

Post by Greg on Thu Dec 03, 2009 12:41 pm

Hello and Welcome... I am Greg, you may remember me, a friend of Dumbass. Clue does not play anymore usually. I have not been on Garena in a while but i do not think that VFS in Garena is active. I'm sorry to say but i don't remember you.
Greg
Global Moderator

Mood :
Number of posts : 564
Registration date : 2009-02-07

View user profile http://VsPortal.tk

Back to top Go down

Post by dunnowat on Thu Dec 03, 2009 3:53 pm

Hey Greg, yeah I do remember you. Is there an active vampirism clan from this forum in Garena? Clue doesn't play anymore? That's sad. I'm actually not surprised that you don't know me because you don't really play on Garena that much. Lol

dunnowat

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-12-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Greg on Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:48 pm

Yea I don't Lol, i play on US.WEST B.Net. I have not heard of an active Vampirism clan from this forum. I think Sam will go on Garena sometimes so he might know. There is just a bunch of people that gave there names to each other on a list.
Greg
Global Moderator

Mood :
Number of posts : 564
Registration date : 2009-02-07

View user profile http://VsPortal.tk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum