Slayers cannot buy recipes?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Slayers cannot buy recipes?

Post by .Dumb on Tue Apr 14, 2009 4:33 pm

is it a bug that slayers cannot bine stuff together?i tried binding kitty with tiger recipe to become tiger but the recipe n the kitty just remains in my iven and does not bind.
or is it on purpose? i also tried droping em n pickin em up again.
avatar
.Dumb

Number of posts : 52
Reputation : 0
Registration date : 2009-03-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Slayers cannot buy recipes?

Post by !|cff0000ffClue on Tue Apr 14, 2009 5:03 pm

Even if it is a bug, it is a good news. Slayers are not supposed to buy items from vampire shops since they belongs to the vampire to buy.
avatar
!|cff0000ffClue
Global Moderator

Mood :
Number of posts : 330
Location : At April's Grave
Reputation : 2
Registration date : 2009-02-06

View user profile http://vsportal.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Slayers cannot buy recipes?

Post by Greg on Wed Apr 15, 2009 4:55 am

I assume that since it is the Vamp shop obviously it wouldn't let you bine vamp items for a human...

_________________


The race to see who can have the most Wc3 hours. We are racing to 10,000 hours.
avatar
Greg
Global Moderator

Mood :
Number of posts : 564
Location : McDonald Islands
Reputation : -6
Registration date : 2009-02-07

View user profile http://VsPortal.tk

Back to top Go down

Re: Slayers cannot buy recipes?

Post by deivo on Thu Apr 16, 2009 1:31 am

no but they can still buy 6 kittys or 6 shields xD

deivo

Number of posts : 22
Reputation : 0
Registration date : 2009-04-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Slayers cannot buy recipes?

Post by SaMmM on Thu Apr 16, 2009 1:50 am

Its on purpose.

SaMmM
Admin

Mood :
Number of posts : 170
Location : Unknown
Reputation : 3
Registration date : 2009-02-06

View user profile http://vsportal.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Slayers cannot buy recipes?

Post by pikachu88 on Thu Apr 16, 2009 2:31 am

I was so pity to those noob vamps when humans were getting rich and bully the vamp by slayer with slayer upgrade , masks and kitties . The vamp couldnt even hurt the slayer .

pikachu88

Number of posts : 24
Reputation : 0
Registration date : 2009-04-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Slayers cannot buy recipes?

Post by alvinchiew on Thu Apr 16, 2009 2:42 am

if got Heart of Blood it can

_________________
Emo Chipmunk, Thou see the world as a big maze, and thee are lost in it.
avatar
alvinchiew
Admin

Mood :
Number of posts : 354
Location : [Oblivion] The Past, The Present, and The Future
Reputation : 2
Registration date : 2009-03-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Slayers cannot buy recipes?

Post by deivo on Thu Apr 16, 2009 3:33 am

i think slayers should have items only for them

deivo

Number of posts : 22
Reputation : 0
Registration date : 2009-04-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Slayers cannot buy recipes?

Post by Momo on Thu Apr 16, 2009 3:13 pm

deivo wrote:i think slayers should have items only for them
They do.. there's a shop.. or was it removed since i didn't play in a long time
avatar
Momo

Number of posts : 27
Location : Stuck at April Fools
Reputation : 0
Registration date : 2009-04-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Slayers cannot buy recipes?

Post by !|cff0000ffClue on Thu Apr 16, 2009 6:44 pm

Momo wrote:They do.. there's a shop.. or was it removed since i didn't play in a long time
If you didn't play for a long time, then stop acting like you're better than me. Furthermore, .tO.o is one of my apprentice which is heaven and earth away from reaching my level and you say he plays better than me(He uses my old strategy which doesn't work well now).
avatar
!|cff0000ffClue
Global Moderator

Mood :
Number of posts : 330
Location : At April's Grave
Reputation : 2
Registration date : 2009-02-06

View user profile http://vsportal.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Slayers cannot buy recipes?

Post by alvinchiew on Thu Apr 16, 2009 7:54 pm

even though u hated him/her shouldn't you be like a professional moderator, while replying o.o.... just a thought....

_________________
Emo Chipmunk, Thou see the world as a big maze, and thee are lost in it.
avatar
alvinchiew
Admin

Mood :
Number of posts : 354
Location : [Oblivion] The Past, The Present, and The Future
Reputation : 2
Registration date : 2009-03-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Slayers cannot buy recipes?

Post by !|cff0000ffClue on Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:03 pm

alvinchiew wrote:even though u hated him/her shouldn't you be like a professional moderator, while replying o.o.... just a thought....
No need to be professional with a person who cheats just to win.
avatar
!|cff0000ffClue
Global Moderator

Mood :
Number of posts : 330
Location : At April's Grave
Reputation : 2
Registration date : 2009-02-06

View user profile http://vsportal.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Slayers cannot buy recipes?

Post by alvinchiew on Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:17 pm

ooo... ok.... clown

_________________
Emo Chipmunk, Thou see the world as a big maze, and thee are lost in it.
avatar
alvinchiew
Admin

Mood :
Number of posts : 354
Location : [Oblivion] The Past, The Present, and The Future
Reputation : 2
Registration date : 2009-03-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Slayers cannot buy recipes?

Post by Momo on Fri Apr 17, 2009 10:29 am

!|cff0000ffClue wrote:
Momo wrote:They do.. there's a shop.. or was it removed since i didn't play in a long time
If you didn't play for a long time, then stop acting like you're better than me. Furthermore, .tO.o is one of my apprentice which is heaven and earth away from reaching my level and you say he plays better than me(He uses my old strategy which doesn't work well now).

tO.o is a hacked account, he is not one of you'r apprentice [Reference: jack|wong talking to April: i learned all from you]

I'm not better than you, you're the best [Reference: i only know a little bit of vampire]

I'm never going to be the same level as you [Reference: I'm around 10 levels away from you]

I didn't play for a long time [Reference: my memory]

There's evidence to support all of the facts ..

EDIT: Cheat to win? wait.. what? I just played a game with alvinchiew yesterday, and did I cheat? Nope. In fact I lost, but it was a close game, if I didn't waste that 2k
avatar
Momo

Number of posts : 27
Location : Stuck at April Fools
Reputation : 0
Registration date : 2009-04-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Slayers cannot buy recipes?

Post by !|cff0000ffClue on Fri Apr 17, 2009 1:06 pm

Momo wrote:tO.o is a hacked account, he is not one of you'r apprentice [Reference: jack|wong talking to April: i learned all from you]

I'm not better than you, you're the best [Reference: i only know a little bit of vampire]

I'm never going to be the same level as you [Reference: I'm around 10 levels away from you]

I didn't play for a long time [Reference: my memory]

There's evidence to support all of the facts ..

EDIT: Cheat to win? wait.. what? I just played a game with alvinchiew yesterday, and did I cheat? Nope. In fact I lost, but it was a close game, if I didn't waste that 2k
1. That should I use jack|wong's name then. I showed him the forum page of my strategy so he would get the basics and for him to learn from you? That would make him worse.
2. I don't need 2nd proof that you spread a cheated map before because I've been in your games in the past and after I confirmed how much of a loser you are, I stopped joining your games and avoided players to follow your, "Lets cheat in this round" suggestion.
avatar
!|cff0000ffClue
Global Moderator

Mood :
Number of posts : 330
Location : At April's Grave
Reputation : 2
Registration date : 2009-02-06

View user profile http://vsportal.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Slayers cannot buy recipes?

Post by Momo on Fri Apr 17, 2009 3:00 pm

I don't understand the #1

@#2, I didn't spread a cheated map, you've never been to one of my games except a DotA game to show my friends how to defeat the Tauren Boss, which I used cheats to simplify the matter rathar then play a one-hour game with no players on the other side.
avatar
Momo

Number of posts : 27
Location : Stuck at April Fools
Reputation : 0
Registration date : 2009-04-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Slayers cannot buy recipes?

Post by Silversong on Fri Apr 17, 2009 8:22 pm

This is really getting off topic right here, but I have the strong impression somebody on this forum has anger management problems while in an elevated position. I know how hard modding is, even more so on comparatively tiny and tight-knit forums such as this. But get a grip man, seriously. Either act according to your position or step down. We don't need all this aggro on here.

Silversong

Number of posts : 38
Reputation : 0
Registration date : 2009-04-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Slayers cannot buy recipes?

Post by DEAncientNaga on Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:04 pm

Close topic please...
avatar
DEAncientNaga

Mood :
Number of posts : 134
Location : Malaysia
Reputation : 0
Registration date : 2010-03-13

View user profile http://vampirismspeed.forumms.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Slayers cannot buy recipes?

Post by UlquiorraSan on Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:27 pm

.Clue got pwnt xD

And Slayers have a shop on their own, can be found at Super Builder's menu list.
Snatching Vamp's graves at 2 min / 3 min is a very gay idea because the Vampire can't use graves, and if you plant it above the Fountain of Blood and in your base, he can't claw into your base or straightaway tele back to his base for he will die.

UlquiorraSan

Mood :
Number of posts : 39
Location : Singapore
Reputation : 0
Registration date : 2010-11-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Slayers cannot buy recipes?

Post by Kurisu on Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:33 am

Nobody was responding, no need to close the topic.

I will close it now because it was necroed. Please don't necro topics.

(Necro = Replying to topics that are REALLY old, what is defined as really old is an elastic clause, and depends on the contents of the topic, though, if they are over a year old you can consider them dead, and don't bring the back.)

_________________
Kurisu.@lordaeron A.K.A. Hitumura
EX Shaman of Clan CORE
Ex Shaman and co-founder of Clan EVSS
Ex Shaman of lSol
Ex Shaman of IdP

Currently playing on USEast as Kurisu@Azeroth. I have an icon finally, sorry about forgetting kuribot's channel.

Kurisu

Number of posts : 337
Location : In your dreams.
Reputation : 0
Registration date : 2009-03-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Slayers cannot buy recipes?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum