Bah!The End Too expensive?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Bah!The End Too expensive?

Post by !|cff0000ffClue on Tue Apr 14, 2009 5:19 pm

.Dumb wrote:i answer some questions.
why nvr up walls?i had already got alot walls.divine wall,tree wall, etc
why when 130k still cannot get 250k?cuz theres wuz not much space in my base,n the other humans were noob feeders as i said,they all left/died.
Gold mine wall:what for?if wont let me kill the vamp


n i edi spammed endgame with the no miss upgrade.vamp just constanly conc+heall+his armor from mask=cannot die by end games
Lots of walls are stupid actually... well, no offense on your strategy, but I can basically block 100% access of vampire into my base by, 1st wall Spike Wall to prevent Heart of Blood, 2nd wall Immunity Wall, 3rd Wall Onyx Wall(Incase he V3 1st wall, Heart of Blood 2nd, So I'll have time to upgrade it to Spike) and train a slayer just in-case he used Acid Bomb on my walls.
avatar
!|cff0000ffClue
Global Moderator

Mood :
Number of posts : 330
Location : At April's Grave
Reputation : 2
Registration date : 2009-02-06

View user profile http://vsportal.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Bah!The End Too expensive?

Post by Momo on Thu Apr 16, 2009 3:18 pm

The End is so cheap. It's a tower thats meant to be build at around 1 hour game. So don't complain that you can't afford the end at 30 minutes.
avatar
Momo

Number of posts : 27
Location : Stuck at April Fools
Reputation : 0
Registration date : 2009-04-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bah!The End Too expensive?

Post by !|cff0000ffClue on Thu Apr 16, 2009 6:57 pm

Momo wrote:The End is so cheap. It's a tower thats meant to be build at around 1 hour game. So don't complain that you can't afford the end at 30 minutes.
Wrong and again, wrong. It is not cheap and it is not meant to be built at around 1 hour. Most games build them by 40 minute, and my best record to get one without pool is 32 minutes after rounding up.
avatar
!|cff0000ffClue
Global Moderator

Mood :
Number of posts : 330
Location : At April's Grave
Reputation : 2
Registration date : 2009-02-06

View user profile http://vsportal.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Bah!The End Too expensive?

Post by Momo on Fri Apr 17, 2009 10:35 am

!|cff0000ffClue wrote:
Momo wrote:The End is so cheap. It's a tower thats meant to be build at around 1 hour game. So don't complain that you can't afford the end at 30 minutes.
Wrong and again, wrong. It is not cheap and it is not meant to be built at around 1 hour. Most games build them by 40 minute, and my best record to get one without pool is 32 minutes after rounding up.
!|cff0000ffClue wrote:The End is actually cheap since it can kill anything in 1 hit. If you know how to manage your gold well, you can get lots of gold/minute.

God, you're so annoying. For the second part of you're comment, I'll say to you, "That's incredible." 32 minute The End is impossible for me. And if you quote this saying that I'm a noob, you're correct.
avatar
Momo

Number of posts : 27
Location : Stuck at April Fools
Reputation : 0
Registration date : 2009-04-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bah!The End Too expensive?

Post by !|cff0000ffClue on Fri Apr 17, 2009 12:56 pm

Momo wrote:God, you're so annoying. For the second part of you're comment, I'll say to you, "That's incredible." 32 minute The End is impossible for me. And if you quote this saying that I'm a noob, you're correct.
Wrong, its just a difference of point of view due to the lack of chances you gain to build The End. I've built too many to care about late game already.

I also started to get bored of Vampirism Speed already because an average game in human, I can't lose. An average game of vampire, I'll basically toy around with the humans. Until I manage to get better internet access to play in Bnet West, I think I'll minimize my gameplay to roughly a game per week... from at least 300 games per week.
avatar
!|cff0000ffClue
Global Moderator

Mood :
Number of posts : 330
Location : At April's Grave
Reputation : 2
Registration date : 2009-02-06

View user profile http://vsportal.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Bah!The End Too expensive?

Post by Momo on Fri Apr 17, 2009 2:53 pm

!|cff0000ffClue wrote:
Momo wrote:God, you're so annoying. For the second part of you're comment, I'll say to you, "That's incredible." 32 minute The End is impossible for me. And if you quote this saying that I'm a noob, you're correct.
Wrong, its just a difference of point of view due to the lack of chances you gain to build The End. I've built too many to care about late game already.

I also started to get bored of Vampirism Speed already because an average game in human, I can't lose. An average game of vampire, I'll basically toy around with the humans. Until I manage to get better internet access to play in Bnet West, I think I'll minimize my gameplay to roughly a game per week... from at least 300 games per week.

300 games per week! Epic win!

I've got bored of that game long ago cause of the fatal errors, but it seemed to get better at the latest version
avatar
Momo

Number of posts : 27
Location : Stuck at April Fools
Reputation : 0
Registration date : 2009-04-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bah!The End Too expensive?

Post by johannn98 on Sun Nov 29, 2009 3:05 pm

he mean that he wants the end very cheap like 50k gold then finish it quickly

its just plain stupid Smile
avatar
johannn98

Number of posts : 5
Reputation : 0
Registration date : 2009-11-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bah!The End Too expensive?

Post by mysticdude42 on Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:54 am

Its not really expensive, considering it's 250k just hard to get that money... and btw its hard to destory ur base(that is EVEN if he is lvl 100) if you build lots of comets and oracles coz its gna be VERY LAGGY (WARNING: Some computers might not be the same!) well anyway even if he could destroy build your gold mines somewhere hidden in trees (just make sure the host said its banned) - (Tree Cutter Gem) wait till you have erm lets see diamond wall x 11 = 440 x 11 = 4800(approx) + onyx wall gold + special walls gold (Remember the towers to make him laggish) and build the end. everyones happy xDD
avatar
mysticdude42

Mood :
Number of posts : 85
Location : I come from the Darkness.. :D
Reputation : -1
Registration date : 2009-12-20

View user profile http://www.vsportal.tk

Back to top Go down

Re: Bah!The End Too expensive?

Post by mysticdude42 on Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:57 am

Oh and SaMmM (Vampirism Speed Moderator) Do you know when human defeats vampires and the whole map becomes grassy? why not after vamp depletes all human the whole map goes blighty>>?
avatar
mysticdude42

Mood :
Number of posts : 85
Location : I come from the Darkness.. :D
Reputation : -1
Registration date : 2009-12-20

View user profile http://www.vsportal.tk

Back to top Go down

Re: Bah!The End Too expensive?

Post by alvinchiew on Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:13 am

blighty?... pls explain lo... and he's the admin/mapmaker not a mod

_________________
Emo Chipmunk, Thou see the world as a big maze, and thee are lost in it.
avatar
alvinchiew
Admin

Mood :
Number of posts : 354
Location : [Oblivion] The Past, The Present, and The Future
Reputation : 2
Registration date : 2009-03-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bah!The End Too expensive?

Post by Greg on Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:35 pm

Yea... Blighty as in?
I found a couple Definitions but they did not make sense.

_________________


The race to see who can have the most Wc3 hours. We are racing to 10,000 hours.
avatar
Greg
Global Moderator

Mood :
Number of posts : 564
Location : McDonald Islands
Reputation : -6
Registration date : 2009-02-07

View user profile http://VsPortal.tk

Back to top Go down

Re: Bah!The End Too expensive?

Post by mysticdude42 on Thu Feb 04, 2010 10:57 pm

er, those terrains that are cursed with the dark things on it?where vampires spawned terrain? campaign said it... er... for undeads you have to summon in blight. sooo....please take that suggestion
avatar
mysticdude42

Mood :
Number of posts : 85
Location : I come from the Darkness.. :D
Reputation : -1
Registration date : 2009-12-20

View user profile http://www.vsportal.tk

Back to top Go down

Re: Bah!The End Too expensive?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum